Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let me introduce myself. My name is Meagan.


Welcome to my amazing blog!
I know that yall are just dying to read everything that's in my brain (just kidding). I promise I won't write anything boring (except for this intro).

I'm a 1st year creative brand manager masters candidate at The VCU Brandcenter. The Brandcenter is an awe inspiring experience. I feel extremely lucky for the opportunity to dig deeply into some of the world's most powerful brands.

I grew up in the most diverse cultured city in the World: New Orleans, Louisiana. I then pursued an advertising undergraduate degree at The University of Alabama. I enjoy painting with my friends, cheesy reality tv shows, cheese, golfing, fishing, watching stupid youtube videos for hours on end (talking dogs, yatta, Leprechaun in Mobile, Frankie & Johnnie's Furniture), advertising, planet earth marathons, dancing, and listening to New Orleans brass bands.

Oh yeah.. when I was little I aspired to be a jingle writer.

No comments: